Aishwarya Rai winner of Miss India, Miss Universe and popular Bollywood Actress born on 1st of Nov 1973 in Karnataka, India. She started her career with Commercial ads and Modeling and later won Miss India and Miss World.
Aishwarya Rai worked in several Hindi and couple of south Indian movie and most of her movie was appreciated. Check our latest biography and personal details of Aishwarya Rai from her current 2013 height and weight, body measurements etc details below.
Biography & Statistics
Full Name: Aishwarya Krishnaraj Rai (after married her name changed to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan)
Home Name: Ash and Gullu
DOB, Birth Place & Origin
1st November 1973
Was born in Karnataka, India
Height and Weight
5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm
55 Kg or 122 lbs
Eye Color: Hazel/Green
Hair Type & Color: Black
Body Measurement: 34~24~34(Bra Size – 34B)
Shoe Size: 8
Occupation: Indian film Actress and Model
Parent’s Name: Her father name is Krishnaraj Rai’ and her mother name is ‘Brindya Rai’
Sibling: She has an elder brother Aditya Rai who is a marine engineer and also a producer
Marital Status: Married
Spouse Name: Abhishek Bachchan
Married Year: 2007
Children: She gave birth to baby girl on 16th November 2011
Religion & Zodiac
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Language Known: Hindi, English and Bengali
- Aishwarya Rai debut in the acting with a tamil film ‘Iruvar’.
- She is the Daughter- in-law of the Big B of Bollywood ‘Amitabh Bachchan’.
- She is the Brand Ambassador of many big brands like L’Oreal Paris, Nakshatra Diamond and many others.
- Aishwarya won the title of Miss India in 1994.
- First time she appeared for the commercial ads for Camlin pencil when she was studying in 9th standard.
- She was ranked on the 7th sexiest celebrity in the world and also got the title ‘Most Beautiful Women in the world’ by several websites and magazines.
- She is married with Abhishek Bachchan who is also a Bollywood actor.
- She has a daughter name, Aaradhya Bachchan who born on 16th of Nov 2011.
- Aishwarya is involved in many of the Social works and activites like ‘Magnificent Five’ and many more activities.
- She is now the International Goodwill Ambassador of UNAIDS society
Films – Aur Pyar Ho Gaya, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Taal, Mela, Mohabbatein, Devdas, Bunty Aur Babli (was not succesful), The Last Legion, Jodha Akbar and Many more Bolywood, Hollywood and some Relional films – Tamil
Awards – Filmfare best actress, Academy award, International Indian film award, Star Screen award, Zee Cine award and so on