Monica Bellucci is an Italian actress and fashion model. She is known for the early start up at the age of 13 in modeling. Later on, she moved on to Hollywood. Mother of 2 adorable children, Monica has been working in this industry since long now and has been appreciated for various characters she has portrayed well.
Modelling has always been her first love. The beautiful lady has her wax statue at Grevin Museum, Paris and has been a jury member at 2006 Cannes Film festival. She has undergone one broken marriage with Claudio Carlos Basso nut is happy with her spouse Vincent Cassel and children. Find Monica Bellucci wiki in details with her filmography, height and weight, who is her current boyfriend in 2013, birthday date etc below.
Biography & Statistics
Full Name: Monica Anna Maria Bellucci
Home Name: Monica Bellucci
DOB, Birth Place & Origin
30th September, 1964
Monica was born at Castello, Italy
Monica Bellucci Height and Weight
5.7 feet / 170cm
Monica current weight is 63kg / 138 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Type & Color: Dark brown
Body Measurement: 34-24-35 (Monica Bellucci bra size is 34D)
Shoe Size: 9
Occupation: Actress and fashion model
Parent’s Name: Her father name is Pasquale Bellucci and mother name is Brunella Bellucci
Marital Status: Married
Spouse Name: Vincent Cassel
Married Year: 1999
Children: She has two daughters – Deva Cassel and Leonie Cassel
Religion & Zodiac
Sun Sign: Libra
Hobbies: Giving Dudes Boners
Language Known: Italian, French, English and Persian
Favorite Food: Pasta and parmigiano
Interesting Facts & History
- Monika is very fluent in number of languages like English, Italian, French and Spanish
- She was filming “The Whistleblower in Bucharest” during her second pregnancy.
- In 1999, she was suited for nude calendar for Italian Max.
- She has her own apartment and in that apartment she only go when she want to get relax and keep her alone
- In the Cannes Film Festival, she was one of the member of Jury.
- She attended the University of Perugia for her higher education
Films – Vita coi Figli, Franck Spadone (good one), Irreversible, Remember Me, My Love, The Passion of the Christ (watch it), The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and so on