Shahid Kapoor a Bollywood actor and professional trained dancer born on 25th of February 1981 in Delhi, India. Shahid father ‘Pankaj Kapoor’ is also belong to Bollywod while her mother ‘Neelima Azeem’ is a classical dancer. Shahid started his Bollywood career from ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’ as a background dancer – this movie was released in 1997.
Biography & Statistics
Full Name: Shahid Kapoor
Home Name: Sasha
DOB, Birth Place & Origin
25th February 1981
Height and Weight
5 ft. 7 inch. or 170 cm
72 Kg or 158 Lbs
Eye Color: Black
Hair Type & Color: Black
Shoe Size: 7
Occupation: Dancer and Actor
Parent’s Name: His father name is ‘Pankaj Kapoor’ and mother name is ‘Neelima Azeem’. He has a step mother whose name is ‘Supriya Pathak’
Sibling: He has 3 half siblings, a sister ‘Sanah’; 2 brothers ‘Ruhaan’ and ‘Ishaan Khattar’
Marital Status: Single
Religion & Zodiac
Religion: He belongs to both Sikh and Muslim religion
Sun Sign: Pisces
Language Known: English, Hindi and Punjabi
Favorite Food: Rajma Chawal
Facts & History
- Shahid is one of the famous actor and dancer, He get known by his role in the movie ‘Jab We Met’.
- At the very first, he worked as a background Dancer in the movie ‘Taal’ and his first film acting debut in 2003 with the film ‘Ishq Vishk’.
- For his debution, he won the best film debut filmfare award – male.
- His parents was divorced at the time when he was only 04 years and from that time he live with his Mother only however he has good relation with his father.
- Later on, his father get married to Supriya Pathak (who is also actress) and has one half brother and sister.
- He got the positive response for his early time movie like debuted ‘Ishq Vishk’ later on Fida, Dil Mange More and etc and so day by day got popularity and goes near the heart of his fans.
- His movie ‘Vivah’ was a super duper hit on the Box Office and goes in the top 05 list of that time
- Earlier he dated the actress Kareena kapoor and later on has relationship with Hrishita Bhatt
Films – 36 China Town, Vivah, Jab We Met, Fool n Final, Dil Bole Hadippa, Chance Pe Dance, Badmaas Company, Mausam, Teri Meri Kahani and many more